Need help with organizing your work at home day? Keep reading for some great info.Continue reading →
By Nancy Owens Copyright All rights reserved When people tell me they have COGS, I always think of cogs in a wheel. What they are talking about, however, is the Cost of Goods Sold calculations for a business entity. During … Continue reading →
Have you put off a DIY project because of concerns about ordering products and having them delivered? Here are a few words about my experience with The Home Depot of Moses Lake, WA.Continue reading →
Thanks to Ed Dawson, one Soap Lake Criminal Suspect Got Caught…Continue reading →
According to the Grant County Website Press Release the burning ban was lifted on October 1st.
Now we can burn brush, etc on our properties. In Lake View Park, my neighbor the fireman tells me back yard fire pits can be up to 4 feet. And as I understand it, burning must be done in a fire pit as opposed to just burning a big pile of stuff.
Photo Credit: By JWolf78 (Own work) [CC0], via Wikimedia Commons
Seahawks’ Game Time: 5:25 Pacific Time
Where? San Francisco
Today’s featured Seahawks Team Member: Tyler Lockett
Both last year and this year, I have seen Mr. Lockett perform well and be instrumental in getting points on the board. According to the Team Roster Continue reading →
I know you go into business for the purpose of succeeding, but it is important to build an exit plan component into your overall business plans. There are many reasons for this, including sale of entity, closure for personal reasons … Continue reading →
Get Ready for the Seattle Seahawks Game on CBS October 22, 2015
Seahawks Game Start Time According to the Seahawks Web site: 5:25 p.m. our time
- Run to the Store for Game Food Today
- Finger Food Supper: Cold Cuts like deli meats and sausage,
- Carrot Sticks, Celery Sticks, Crackers, Cheese, and for desert,
- apple slices with dip. Oh, and don’t forget the dips.
- Run Other Errands Today
- If you take care of all your errands and laundry and other stuff, then tomorrow all you have to do is enjoy the game. You can even prep the Game Night Meal today and tomorrow when you get home from work you can just change into your comfy clothes and focus on being the 12th Man.
- Photo Credit: By Stephanie Rush, Pacific Regional Medical Command Public Affairs [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Getting ready for tax time is a necessary evil. It doesn’t have to be stressful if you follow three easy steps.Continue reading →